Current Assistant Secretary
- Chief HR Officer
6666 Greeley Avenue
Dayton , OH 45424
The Assistant Secretary is an appointed position. The person in this position assist the elected Secretary and in their absence helps to manually record and maintains all records of meeting discussions and decisions made by the Board.
- Record the minutes of the regular monthly meetings of the Board of Directors (11 per year).
- Record the minutes of any special Board meeting(s) called by a member of the board.
- Provide copies of the minutes to all Board members and committee chairs prior to each monthly meeting.
- Read the minutes at the regular Board meetings and revise as necessary. A copy of the approved mintes should be placed in the record book.
- Properly display SHRM "Affiliate of" logo on chapter letterhead, publications and/or products
- Provide chapter members with board meeting minutes.
- Member of MVHRA and SHRM.
- Working knowledge of record keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word or some other word processing application.
- Accreditation as a PHR or SPHR highly desired.