Certification Committee Chair
Current Certification Committee Chair
- HR Director
4880 Marshall Road
Kettering , OH 45429
The Certification Chair is designated to promote the certification of chapter members through communication and awarding of a certification scholarship for WSU workshops twice annually.
- The Certification Chair is to promote the certification of chapter members.
- Manage the certification scholarship program with WSU to award a MVHRA certification scholarship twice annually.
- Provide information about recertification to members.
- Provide information about changes in recertification requirements, exam policies, cost etc.
- Make announcements about benefits of certification and/or provide newsletter copy or website text on benefits.
- Provide information about alternative study resources to membership.
- Forward a list of the HRCI certified members to the chapter Membership Roster Chair and Newsletter Chair for publication.
- Recognize in chapter meetings those members who pass the test.
- Maintain communication with the State Council Certification Director and the Human Resource Certification Institute staff.
- Promote Professional Development seminars to meet recertification requirements.
- Participate in development and implementation of short and long term strategy planning for chapter.
- Attend monthly membership and MVHRA board meetings.
- Achieve a net increase in the number of chapter board members certified.
- Achieve a net increase in the number of chapter members certified.
- Member in good standing of MVHRA.
- Member in good standing of SHRM.
- Accreditation as a PHR or SPHR highly desired.