MVHRA - SHRM Foundation Committee
Educate, promote, and represent the interests of the MVHRA/SHRM Foundation and its activities to the MVHRA Chapter.
- The members of the chapter
- The Chapter President
- State Council SHRM Foundation Director
- Educate the Chapter membership regarding the existence, purpose, and ongoing activities of the MVHRA/SHRM Foundation.
- Encourage the Chapter membership to contribute financially to the MVHRA/SHRM Foundation as a show of support for the human resources profession.
- Encourage the Chapter membership to support an annual contribution to the MVHRA/SHRM Foundation by the Chapter.
- Advise and update the Chapter membership of the Foundation's activities and fund-raising needs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the Human Resources community.
- Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.
- SHRM supplies the following resources for Chapter Foundation Directors
- SHRM Foundation Chapter Toolkit is available at the SHRM Foundation Core Leadership Area, where you can find:
- Fundraising Ideas
- Newsletter Inserts
- Chapter Champions Program
- Chapter Pledge Form
- SHRM Foundation Video
- SHRM Foundation Contacts