Field HR Manager - Xenia, OH & Hillsdale, M
Job Listing Details
Field HR Manager - Xenia, OH & Hillsdale, MI
The Field Human Resources Manager is responsible for overseeing the effective administration of Human Resources programs for the Bob Evans Farms plants and transportation facilities in Xenia, OH, Hillsdale, MI and Springfield, OH. The ideal individual will be responsible for maximizing the contribution of regional Human Resources in the areas of employee relations, employee development, recruitment and Human Resources administration by building partnerships with plant and transportation operations teams.
Below is what the Field HR Manager would be accountable for:
· Develops strong, trusting relationships with plant/transportation leaders to foster collaboration and on-going sharing of best practices and resources, in order to gain mutual business advantage.
· Functions as a member of the management team to promote and ensure all human resource programs are implemented effectively and within company guidelines.
· Oversees the recruiting and onboarding process for new hires; partners with managers to ensure optimal onboarding experience is planned in advance of start date.
· Communicates company policies along with state and federal laws regarding employment practices, EEOC, employee relations, compensation, FMLA/ADA, and other related HR practices.
· Coaches managers regarding HR practices, policies and problem resolution.
· Recommends and advises on performance and disciplinary counseling.
· Identifies employee relations issues and opportunities and partners with management in reviewing progressive discipline and development issues.
· Reviews all terminations within to ensure adherence to company policy and/or legal compliance.
· Conduct investigation on a variety of allegations; which may include harassment allegations, discrimination charges, disputes and other employee issues or performance deficiencies.
· Conducts training of human resources-related subject matter to staff on a regular basis.
· Ensures compliance with proper reporting and administration of unemployment claims.
· Acts as resource/liaison for special projects and HR programs, such as benefits enrollment, payroll, drug testing, performance appraisals, and merit increases.
· Conducts personnel file audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with all legal and confidentiality guidelines.
· Conducts exit interviews.
· Maintains reporting for performance metrics including turnover, recruiting, diversity, and training.
· All other duties as assigned.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
· This position will require approximately 60% day and 25% overnight travel.
· Strong preference for candidates who reside in or around Xenia, Ohio or Hillsdale, Michigan. Interested applicants should apply here: https://employment.bobevans.com/job/8241692/field-hr-manager-xenia-oh-38-hillsdale-mi-ohio-statewide/