Job Listing Details
KBRwyle is seeking a Human Resources professional with excellent knowledge of US Employment Law and Human Resources policies and procedures to join the KBRwyle Engineering Business Unit Team. SHRM-CP or HRCI PHR/SPHR certification in Human Resources Management highly preferred. Position will provide support to colleagues working in a large organizational division in the Engineering Business Unit. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast moving and demanding environment
Key duties include:
• Provide guidance to Line Management regarding the interpretation and application of Human Resources policies and procedures while keeping abreast of current employment law issues.
• Guide and coach managers in managing or counselling personnel with performance, personal issues or discipline problems.
• Provide advice to Management and oversee disciplinary actions, including investigation of allegations of misconduct, developing letters of allegation, disciplinary hearings, appeals and grievances, and drafting and safekeeping of related letters and documents.
• Initiate approvals for changes to salary and staffing positions, ensuring that appropriate approvals are received from budget holders.
• Support the annual performance evaluation and salary review process.
• Ensure that all records relating to engagement and pay matters are processed correctly and retained for compliance purposes.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field required. Must have 5 years of professional HR experience in a business setting.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with above average Excel skills.
• An ability to understand the strategic and operational context of our business.
• A proven track record of supporting Line management as a business partner.
• Be agile and resilient with problem solving and people management skills.
• Excellent planning & organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Proactive and self-motivated approach.
• Excellent IT skills.
Successful candidate should have had previous experience in a large engineering or professional services business with structured HR processes and policies. The candidate must possess exceptional inter-personal skills and have a proven capability in managing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
• HR Certification highly preferred. DOD experience highly preferred.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: US-US-OH-Dayton
Req ID: 1064043