Technical Recruiter/HR Rep
Job Listing Details
Technical Recruiter/HR Rep Posting
Tyler Technologies creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products to help local governments thrive with a healthy digital infrastructure. We're growing, and want you to be a part of our Appraisal & Tax Division, which currently has about 500 employees.
This position is located in the Dayton Metropolitan Area accessible from Dayton, Cincinnati, and surrounding areas with an office space focused on ergonomics with a fitness center for our employees.
Tyler offers competitive salary including a 401K with employer match, employee stock purchase plan as well great health benefits.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who enjoys working closely with software operations managers and VP’s to lead technical talent acquisition strategies and provide creative solutions to identify top quality talent as a primary focus, but also has an interest in growing and building HR generalist responsibilities over time. As time progresses this position allows the recruiter to branch out into HR and recruiting special projects and grow their HR generalist capabilities to guide employees and managers in growing talent and providing a culture that attracts and retains great talent and allows employees to do their best work.
If you are a well-rounded recruiter with a passion for technology recruiting with a great understanding of strategic sourcing and resume mining techniques and recruiting/HR practices, policies, compliance, and laws we’d love to hear from you.
- Primarily responsible for leading technical recruitment strategy and college recruitment and related programs as well as executing on all phases of the hiring process i.e., job descriptions/posting creation advertising, networking, job fairs/events, screening, interviewing, job offers and onboarding
- Developing and implementing recruiting strategies to proactively source active and passive candidates from a wide variety of resources (database, Internet, job boards, referrals, cold calls, universities, networking, etc.)
- Handling hiring and onboarding items such as Immigration work authorizations, etc.
- Collaborating with recruiting colleagues across other Tyler divisions on branding, best practices and process improvement, especially in recruitment and applicant related systems, internal tools/systems, onboarding, great place to work initiatives, growth strategies, etc.
- Using talent development expertise to maximize the effectiveness of the recruiting process and train and advise management on interviewing techniques and making a hiring and compensation decisions
- Building upon HR generalist capabilities over times such as taking on special HR projects, talent development initiatives, position career tracks, performance management and other employee relations items to eventually provide end-to-end generalist support to one or multiple departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience full-cycle recruiting experience, with prior experience in an IT/Technical environment with capabilities to successfully recruit in a fast-growing software company;
- CIR - Certified Internet Recruiter is a plus
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification with some HR generalist knowledge is preferred
- Solid knowledge of the principles and practices of recruitment, employment laws and practices
- Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to source, attract and build a pipeline with quality applicants.
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills with strong employee relations capabilities
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and research skills including decision making and creative problem solving with the ability to drive business decisions with data
- The ability to develop HR/Recruiting processes which will support and enable company success
- Strong understanding of State and Federal requirements and regulations
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain composure under pressure and accurately assess and resolve problem situations.
- Proven ability to achieve technical recruitment business goals and quality results
- Excellent partnering, communicating, and negotiating skills to gather recruiting requirements and communicate effectively with hiring managers
- Motivated and possessing the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently with little or no supervision
- Strong MS Office experience and web-based applicant tracking system knowledge
- Upbeat, friendly demeanor and a desire to make the world a better place for everybody.
- Some travel required
Applicants may apply via the Tyler Technologies website: