Vision, Mission, Strategy
Our Vision (Where We Want To Be):
MVHRA will be recognized as the region's leading resource to advance the value of the HR profession as a strategic business partner.
Our Mission (Why We Exist):
MVHRA provides resources and professional development in HR best practices to our members and regional business.
MVHRA Strategic Plan 2020 - 2022:
Objective #1 - Member Engagement
- Create a more engaging environment at MHVRA luncheons
- Facilitate more opportunities for members to connect in meaningful and value-added ways—HR Roundtables and HR Tribes
- Improve MVHRA’s social media presence to showcase the association, provide materials to members, and create a stronger online community
- Engage students by creating way to better connect with area universities.
Responsible Committees: Member Engagement, Marketing, Technology, and College Relations
Objective #2 - Increase Membership by 5%
- Create and deliver a formalized onboarding experience for new members and new board members
- Assign mentors
- Attract young and “young to HR” professionals
- Develop and define additional member and board member benefits
- Celebrate member accomplishments
- Improve data collection and reporting on the MVHRA website
Responsible Committees: Membership, Networking/Community Relations, and Marketing
Objective #3 - Expand Learning and Networking Opportunities for Members
- Share thought leadership articles in the newsletter and luncheon programs
- Identify new methods of delivering CEU’s such as webinars and state chapter events
- Partner with community groups and non-profits to provide members with an opportunity to participate in community service activities
- Reintroduction of a social, outside of work, events for HR Professionals to network
Responsible Committees: Certification, Networking/Community Relations, Diversity and Inclusion, Newsletter, and Workforce Readiness
Click HERE for the MVHRA bylaws. Bylaws were updated 11/2015; voted and approved in 8/2016.