Speaker: Matthew Bakota, Auman Mahan & Furry
Please join MVHRA and Matt Bakota, a certified specialist in labor and employment law and the current President of MVHRA, for an HR Legal Update webinar on June 9, 2020. Matt is an attorney in the labor and employment group at Dayton law firm Auman Mahan & Furry.
This informative and interactive webinar is free to members. It will cover numerous HR law updates from the first half of 2020, including, but not limited to, the following:
- FFCRA leave and lingering issues
- Intermittent leave
- Flexible schedules
- Handling employees who have used up PTO
- Supervisor training and other risk mitigation measures
- Summer care, fall school issues, and proof of childcare unavailability
- “Normal” employment law issues not to forget
- Importance of developing a lay off plan
- WARN Act requirements
We look forward to you joining us!
Credits: This program is being submitted for approval of recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC).Note:
By registering for this event, I authorize and permit MVHRA to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs that may include me, with or without identification. I understand and agree that photos with me in them may be used in various media without compensation to me. I waive any damages or claims and release MVHRA from any and all liability arising from its use of photos of me.