- Chief HR Officer
10552 Success Lane Ste A
Dayton , OH 45458
The Secretary is an elected officer position. The person in this position manually records and maintains all records of meeting discussions and decisions made by the Board.
- Record the minutes of the regular monthly meetings of the Board of Directors (11 per year).
- Record the minutes of any special Board meeting(s) called by a member of the board.
- Provide copies of the minutes to all Board members and committee chairs prior to each monthly meeting.
- Read the minutes at the regular Board meetings and revise as necessary. A copy of the approved minutes should be placed in the record book.
- Properly display SHRM "Affiliate of" logo on chapter letterhead, publications and/or products.
- Provide chapter members with board meeting minutes.
- Member of MVHRA and SHRM.
- Working knowledge of record keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word or some other word processing application.
- Accreditation as a PHR or SPHR highly desired.