Current Membership Director
- HR Practitioner & Founder
- KG Phillips Consulting
Manage the membership function to successfully achieve an increase in chapter membership.
- Respond to requests for information about membership through telephone calls, personal contacts and correspondence.
- Follow up with prospects who have requested MVHRA information.
- Quarterly orientation of new members for anyone who needs it or wants it. Just a brief overview of what MVHRA has to offer.
- At each meeting asking if there are any new members who need to be introduced and encouraging them to stand up and state their name as well as where they work.
- Submitting a list of new members to the newsletter so they can be listed in the NEW MEMBER SECTION.
- Keeping active membership roster of paid members, and reporting at each monthly board meeting.
- Responsible for mailing out membership dues renewals in early December of each calendar year.
- Support of MVHRA Organization
- Attend Board meetings and Monthly meetings on a regular basis.
- Continually look for members to volunteer.
- Promote and represent MVHRA on a regular basis with business contacts.
- Must be SHRM member in good standing.
- Must be an SHRM member in good standing elected by the chapter membership.