Immediate Past President
Current Immediate Past President
- Human Resource Manager
- The Dayton Foundation
40 N. Main Street, Ste 500
Dayton , OH 45423
Advise the President and other officers and Board of Directors members regarding past practices, general operations, and other matters to assist in the smooth running of the organization.
- The chapter President
- The chapter Board of Directors
- The members of the chapter
- Act as advisor to chapter Board of Directors regarding past practices and operations in accordance with chapter's bylaws. Upon request, assist officers in performing their responsibilities.
- Accumulate information all year about the chapter and compile it for the Chapter Achievement Plan submitted to SHRM by January 31 each year. Submission of the Chapter Achievement Plan is required by SHRM and covers the year just passed. Submissions should be sent no later than January 31 to your SHRM Regional Team at SHRM.
- Coordinates and prepares submissions for chapter Pinnacle Award nominations, if applicable.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the Human Resources community.
- Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.
- SHRM supplies the following resources for Chapter Past-Presidents
- Award Programs (Pinnacle, etc.)
- Chapter Achievement Plan
- Chapter Best Practices
- Chapter Position Descriptions
- SHRM Leaders Guide
- SHRM Strategic Planning Toolkit
- And MUCH MORE... available online at the Volunteer Leaders' Resource Center.