Assistant Membership Director
The Assistant Membership Director is an appointed position and serves as the chapter's assistant Membership Director. As such, the Assistant Membership Director in the absence of the Membership Director is responsible to manage the membership function to successfully achieve an increase in chapter membership.
- Respond to requests for information about membership through telephone calls, personal contacts and correspondence.
- Follow up with prospects that have requested MVHRA information.
- Quarterly orientation of new members for anyone who needs it or wants it. Just a brief overview of what MVHRA has to offer.
- At each meeting asking if there are any new members who need to be introduced and encouraging them to stand up and state their name as well as where they work.
- Submitting a list of new members to the newsletter so they can be listed in the NEW MEMBER SECTION.
- Keeping active membership roster of paid members, and reporting at each monthly board meeting.
- Responsible for mailing out membership dues renewals in early December of each calendar year.
- Support of MVHRA Organization
- Attend Board meetings and Monthly meetings on a regular basis.
- Continually look for members to volunteer.
- Promote and represent MVHRA on a regular basis with business contacts.
- Member of MVHRA and SHRM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Accreditation as a PHR or SPHR highly desired.