Job Opportunities - Resumes Committee Chair
Current Job Opportunities - Resumes Committee Chair
- Human Resources Professional
The purpose of the Job Opportunities - Resumes Chair is to facilitate the publication of job opportunities and resumes as a benefit to Chapter members as well as non-members. This individual acts as a liaison between the company/individual who requests to have a job opportunity or resume publicized and our Newsletter Chair and/or our web host.
- Respond to requests to post job opportunities and resumes and e-mail all information to our web host in a timely manner.
- Submit current job opportunities to be published in the chapter's monthly newsletter in a timely manner.
- Determine whether the person placing a job posting or resume is a member of MVHRA to establish whether an invoice is required.
- Send information to the Treasurer of MVHRA if the organization posting a job opportunity is to be invoiced.
- Monitor length of time job opportunities and resumes are posted and communicate with the sender to determine whether they should be renewed.
- Notify our web host when a job opportunity or resume should be taken off the web site.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Submit a monthly report regarding job opportunity and resume posting activities.
- Attend monthly chapter meetings on a regular basis.
- Maintain records of all job opportunity and resume posting activities.
- Member in good standing of the Miami Valley Human Resources Administration chapter.