Marketing Committee Chair
Current Marketing Committee Chair
- HR Coordinator
4770 Hempstead Station Dr
Kettering , Ohio 45429
The Marketing Coordinator is a volunteer position that reports to the Board of Directors. This role is responsible for providing marketing advice and counsel to all member- and community-facing committees (i.e., membership, newsletter, job bank, community relations, college relations, and networking/publicity) of MVHRA to support the chapter's mission, provide consistency and continuity, and support/enhance the brand and image of MVHRA to the community and prospective new members.
- Coordinate and support the activities of chairs and members of those committees noted above in the position summary.
- Communicate with local media sources to ensure community awareness of chapter activities and events. Work with other committee chairs and/or members to write and submit short chapter-related or HR-related news items for local newspaper or business paper.
- Work with membership director to help plan chapter and community events.
- Attend all monthly board of directors meetings, or supply a substitute.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the human resources community.
- Member of MVHRA and SHRM.
- Background or experience in marketing highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word or some other word processing application
- Accreditation as a PHR or SPHR highly desired.