Networking - Community Relations Committee Chair
Current Networking - Community Relations Committee Chair
- 11th Hour Staffing & 11th Hour HR Consulting
1193 Lancashire Drive
Beavercreek Twp , OH 45385
The Networking Chair is a volunteer position that reports to the Board of Directors. The Networking Chair is responsible for a variety of duties including assisting the Program Chair with the coordination of the monthly meetings, serving as a public relations agent with the local media and developing a reciprocating relationship with vendors.
- Monthly Meetings
- Arrange for meeting tools (i.e. projector, screen, podium, etc.)
- Greet speaker and meeting sponsor and ensure they have everything they need.
- Staff networking table and meet members at the door.
- Hand out/pick up speaker reviews.
- Media Relations
- Develop relationship with local editors and business reporters.
- Publish meeting notices to the local media.
- Alert editors/ reporters of special workshops or programs of interest to the Dayton business community.
- Distribute news releases when applicable.
- Vendor Relations
- Recruit meeting sponsors and advertisers
- Run the annual vendor fair in the fall
- Member of MVHRA and SHRM.
- Working knowledge of record keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word or some other word processing application
- Accreditation as a PHR or SPHR highly desired.