What: The Miami Valley Human Resources Association hosts regular monthly chapter luncheon meetings (with the exception of the month of July).
Who: Members of the association, as well as any guests, are welcome to attend chapter functions.
When: Monthly chapter luncheon meetings take place on the second Tuesday of each month. For lunch meetings, 11:15AM - 11:30AM is our registration & networking time. Lunch starts at 11:30AM. Event speaker at 12:00PM - 1:00PM.
Professional Development Workshop times are as follows: 7:45 am - 8:00 am for Registration & Continental Breakfast; 8:00 am - 11:15 am for the Professional Development Workshop. Check our Calendar of Events for Professional Development Workshops Schedule.
The MVHRA Board of Directors meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month starting at 4:00pm..
Where: All meetings are held at The David H. Ponitz-Sinclair Center which is conveniently located in downtown Dayton. Sinclair Center can be reached quickly and easily from nearby hotels and highways.
Sinclair Community College
Building 12, Ponitz Conference Center, Room TBD
444 West Third St.
Dayton, Ohio 45402
- Take the Third Street exit 53A off of I-75 (northbound or southbound)
- Turn right on Perry Street
- Turn right on Fourth Street, then right again into the underground parking garage beneath Sinclair Center
- Parking for the Sinclair Conference Center is at no charge (be sure to pick up your parking pass)
Cost to Attend Lunch:
How to register for any of these events: You can register for these events online by visiting the registration page here.
Cost to Attend Lunch:
- Lunch: $22.00 MVHRA Member / $30.00 Non-MVHRA Member / Guest
- Lunch: $13.00 MVHRA Student Member / $19.00 Non-MVHRA Student Member/Guest
Registration fees will be collected at the door, or if you register online you can pay now by credit card.
NO RESERVATION: The cost for walk-ins without reservations for chapter luncheons is:
- MVHRA Member: $27.00
- Non-MVHRA Member/Guest: $35.00
- MVHRA Student Member: $13.00
- Non-MVHRA Student Member/Guest: $19.00
If you cancel a reservation, please contact Treasurer Kathleen Carlson at email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the meeting to avoid being billed for your meal.
Program suggestions: Suggestions for future program topics and speakers are welcome! Contact Darla Cade - firstname.lastname@example.org