Training Manager, Red Roof Inns Call Center
Job Listing Details
Job Description: Training Manager, Red Roof Inns Call Center
The Training Manager is responsible for management of all Contact Center training. Training responsibilities include development of new hire and refresher training modules and implementation of all scheduled training classes. This is a new position at the Contact Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop Contact Center new hire training as well as all associated manuals and job aides.
• Provide recommendation on format of all training (i.e. instructor-led, self-paced, online).
• Schedule and conduct all necessary training classes.
• Provide continuous and transparent feedback to employees on their performance and drive quality improvement.
• Oversee potential staff of two agents with additional responsibilities for training
• Responsible for tracking training completion of agents
• Develop and implement onboarding process for a successful transition of all new hires
• Monitor calls and track performance for quality assurance purposes and calibration for new hires
• Other duties as assigned
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position may occasionally be required to travel.
This role requires the ability to physically stand, walk around, and train agents, managers, and supervisors. This would also require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Apply at redroof.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Linda Gillis.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years training and curriculum design experience
• Minimum 1 year of management experience
• Experience in hospitality industry and/or Contact Center preferred
• Ability to organize, plan and execute projects and training programs
• Demonstrated documentation, planning and platform skills required
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, applicant tracking systems and reservations systems
• Less than 10% travel required