HR Generalist - Contact Center
Job Listing Details
Human Resources Generalist – Contact Center
Reports to (Job Title):
Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations at in a busy Call Center environment, while administering Red Roof policies, procedures, and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, records management, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance.
• Manages all Leaves of Absences for the Contact Center.
• Partners with the Training Manager in onboarding and new hire orientation for call center agents.
• Works with the Management Team to analyze labor force to determine hiring needs and forecast future hires.
• Analyzes turnover data to determine disposition trends and influence hiring, training and placement decisions.
• Assists with employee safety and wellness initiatives.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Distribution and implementation of policy documents and handbooks
• Actively communicates between the Corporate HR department and Contact CenterLeadership.
• Other duties to be assigned
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position may occasionally be required to travel.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This position has no direct reports.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Linda Gillis.
Linda Gillis, SPHR, SHRM-SPC, CCCM | Director, Contact Center, Distribution Services
P 937.327.6500 | F 937.325.9620 | C 937.361.2880
Red Roof Inns, Inc • The Red Roof Building • 1650 Upper Valley Pike • Springfield, Ohio 45504
LGillis@RedRoof.com | redroof.com
This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended solely for the party to whom it is addressed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience required.
• 2-3 years of experience in a Generalist or very similar role
• Ability to analyze and present information in such a way that it is understood by everyone within the Contact Center
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Solid understanding of the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employment rights on every level
• Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills.
• Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of energy with strong organization skills.
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and handle high-stress situations.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
• Ability to travel up to 1 day per week to Columbus, Ohio