HR Training and Benefits Specialist
Job Listing Details
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HR Training & Benefits Specialist is responsible for administration/support of benefit offerings and maintaining all training records for employees companywide. This role requires an individual with a strong ability to multi-task, maintain efficient system records, utilize computer software systems and be self-driven to support the employee base in a fast-paced environment. The individual will provide additional support to Human Resources, as needed, with various projects and support functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Coordinate and schedule key training courses throughout the company based on company-specific and job-specific requirements.
• Maintain all employee training records insuring specific training courses are administered and taught by assigned subject matter experts.
• Administer training software system (ELEAP), by overseeing the data accuracy of all training records, employee information and required training benchmarks.
• Assists with maintaining and creating some course materials, templates, processes to support the company’s training program.
• Tracks and reports on training outcomes and provides feedback to participants and management.
• Provide benefits assistance to company personnel; administer relations with 3rd party benefit providers; track benefit eligibility and enrollment.
• Maintain accurate benefit records in HR software system, including validation of data and reporting as needed.
• Manage new hire onboarding process including conducting new hire training sessions with new employees.
• Provide additional support to Human Resources team, as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee may occasionally be exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The Environmental Management system is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14001. The Environmental and Safety systems at Hohman plating meet and exceed requirements from OSHA, the DOTA and the EPA.
Interested applicants may apply here: www.HohmanPlating.com/Careers page.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• AAS degree in related discipline a plus.
• PHR certification a plus
• Experience using PAYCOM HRIS software a plus.
• 5+ years of managing benefit offerings in a corporate environment
• Experience tracking and using an E-LEARNING system preferred
• Knowledge of manufacturing and production operations preferred
• Strong database, spreadsheet and records management experience required
• Facilitator and training experience
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong team player and work well independently as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.