Call For Speakers
We are pleased to extend this invitation to submit a presentation for consideration to MVHRA for the next program year. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity or suggest a speaker, you must complete this form by October.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at an upcoming Miami Valley HR Assocation (MVHRA) Professional Development Workshop or Chapter Luncheon Meeting.
Information for Applying to Speak at a MVHRA Event:
If you are interested in applying for a speaker opportunity, please complete the online application form. Please note that you must complete a separate application for each presentation/topic you would like to present on. Prior to applying, please have the following information available:
- Session Topic and Title
- HRCI Credit Information (if applicable)
- Summary of Presentation
- Three Learning Objectives to assist us in obtaining HRCI recertification credits for our registrants
Thank you for considering the opportunity to speak..
Click HERE to access our online application form.
Information for Recommending a Speaker for an upcoming MVHRA Event:
Prior to suggesting a speaker, please have the following information available:
- *First Name:
- *Last Name:
- Company Name:
- Title in company:
- *Professional Background:
- *Topic Speaker Should Present:
- *Why do you suggest this speaker?
- *Have you heard this speaker present in public before?
- Do you have a link to speaking demo/website/You tube, etc?
- Would you recommend the speaker for a luncheon meeting or a professional development workshop?
The Contact Information of the person making the referral and the following questions:
- Tell Us About Yourself
- *Do you attend MVHRA’s luncheon meetings?
- Do you attend MVHRA’s professional Development workshops?
- *If no please tell us why not?
Please note that suggestions will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed as part of a future MVHRA event. We appreciate your feedback and ideas!
Questions? Please contact:
Joyce Whitaker, SHRM-CP, PHR, HR Consultant (Managing Partner)