Job Listing Details
The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.
Having served healthcare providers throughout Southwest Ohio since 1986, we understand the importance of caring for patients. Our team understands that every test we perform is connected to a real person and we treat each one accordingly. Our experienced laboratory scientists and technicians use state-of-the-art technologies to deliver the timely and accurate results that your healthcare providers rely on to keep you healthy. And they do it with the care and attention to detail that comes with a patient-first approach to laboratory medicine.
Responsible for managing a variety of Human Resource functions including, but not limited to Recruiting, employment processes, HR information data information, leave process, benefits administration, and general employee relations’ matters for the organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Supports HR Manager and Recruiting daily functions.
- Full cycle recruitment, including background check process, new employee job offers, HRIS updates, and organizing and presenting new employee orientation.
- Review and report on exit interviews.
- Respond to, troubleshoot, coordinate and process benefit changes that occur during open enrollment and throughout the year.
- Assist with the organization of employee social and recognition functions throughout the year.
- Assist with reporting and analytics by utilizing HRIS system.
- Serve as contact for local schools and students as sourcing strategy including scholarship offering.
- Serve as the Student Placement Coordinator regarding externships and clinical rotations.
- Track and maintain orientation completion for new hires.
- Improve employment branding and employee engagement.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the organization by promoting and encouraging the goals and help promote activities to achieve the current initiatives.
- Continue professional development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the organization by performing other human resources duties as needed.
- Associates or bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related business discipline or high school graduate with a minimum of 2 years successful experience in Human Resources/Recruiting.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certified preferred.
- Must have demonstrated skills in interpersonal communications and problem solving.
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows-based software applications.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and data.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to exercise sound reasoning and independent judgment.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Demonstrate complete integrity and accuracy in communicating confidential and / or sensitive information.
- Be capable of all range of movement to include sitting, standing and bending while performing job duties.
- Have visual acuity and hand-finger dexterity required to work at computer for extended periods.
- Use telephone to initiate and respond to client calls.
- Concentrate on a task over a period without being distracted.
- Demonstrate sound reasoning ability and independent judgment.
- Work within specified deadlines and timetables.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and people skills.
- Establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously.