Job Listing Details
At Alternate Solutions Health Network (ASHN), we care for patients where they spend the majority of their time – in their homes. Today we care for patients who need skilled home care and hospice services. You won’t find our brand in many places because we partner with health systems, jointly running home health and hospice agencies that use their brand. This is part of our strategy. By being part of the health system team, we can ensure each patient has a well-coordinated care plan that remains consistent whether the patient is seeing their primary care physician, receiving treatment in a hospital, or under our care in the home.
HOW YOU'LL WORK:
You’ll be responsible for the compensation program design and delivery for ASHN. You will play a key role in defining and executing our compensation philosophy and will lead compensation operations for our salaried, hourly and field employees. You’ll plan and develop short- and long-term compensation strategies and administers all new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures. You will work to ensure our rewards package drive business results and enhance our culture.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Provide compensation consultation, expertise, and guidance to internal customers for pay based on internal and external equity.
- Oversee and make recommendations for competitive wages via periodic wage surveys; job evaluations; pay structure revisions, etc.
- Ensure consistent and fair pay practices/internal equity by conducting and overseeing analyses and salary recommendations related to offers of employment, reclassification, and other salary adjustments.
- Lead the promotional/salary adjustment processes and the annual compensation cycle that includes the development and implementation of base salary/merit and bonus processes/guidelines that are performance and market based.
- In support of the implementation team, assist with total rewards due diligence for new joint venture partners.
- Ensure legal compliance with federal and state requirements and oversight of employee file documentation and maintenance.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS:
- Passion for program design and enhancement, and a roll up your sleeves, hands-on spirit for ensuring compensation programs are fair, competitive, compelling and complete.
- Compassionate communicator with a positive attitude.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to details.
- Demonstrated capability to improve and scale processes and systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and adaptability to new and changing technology/software use.
- Seven plus (7+) years of progressive experience in compensation design, analysis, consultation, and administration required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SHRM CP/SCP, CCP, CBP or professional certification desired
- Experience in a multi-state, multi-site environment required
- Experience with an employee base of 1,000+ employees, with organic growth and expansion through acquisition is strongly desired
- Experience working with Workday HCM / Advanced Compensation strongly preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of employee benefit program design and administration a plus
- Capable of all physical demands
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance with flexibility for you to select what works best for you. Eligible teammates receive paid time off and may participate in the 401K, if they choose. Historically the company has matched 401K contributions which helps build your nest egg even faster. Finally, our benefit program includes company paid life, disability insurance, and a robust Employee Assistance Program.